Tbilisi. Myth Detector publishes a blog post: How do different vaccines work and is any of them dangerous?
The article is about disinformation, according to which the Pfizer vaccine is a technical virus and contains danger, while Russian (meaning Sputnik V) and Oxford (meaning AstraZeneca) vaccines are considered exemplary. As false information states, the Pfizer vaccine can alter DNA, egg, and sperm cells, which change reflects also on the fetus.
“Published posts about the threat of the Pfizer vaccine and termination of the vaccination process in Greece contain disinformation:
1. All COVID-19 vaccines that are in use have passed all necessary stages of testing;
2. The European Commission and the European Medicines Agency have recommended using Moderna and Pfizer vaccines throughout Europe.
3. The principles of the impact of the Pfizer/Moderna vaccine, on the one hand, and the AstraZeneca/Sputnik V vaccine, on the other hand, are different, however, none of them contain an artificial virus.
4. Vaccines cannot cause changes in human DNA, sperm, and egg cells.
5. The vaccination process has not been terminated in Greece”, - is stated in the blog post.